- Townhouse Owners Association.
- No more than two unrelated residents per unit.
- Basketball court and green spaces available for resident use.
- Each unit is permitted the use of no more than two parking spaces.
- Additional spaces are for guest use only no more than 7 nights per month.
- All vehicles must have current license and registration and be in working order.
- Illegally parked vehicles will be towed. JL Towing 540-434-4448
- Must be on a leash when outside and all pet waste cleaned up immediately (even from your own property)..
- Lawn mowing, shrub trimming, turf fertilizer/weed control, and flower bed maintenance is provided.
- Curbside trash pickup is provided on Wednesdays.
- Please put on trash no earlier than 5 PM on Tuesdays and no later than 7 AM on Wednesdays.
- Resident must pickup containers from curb before 7 AM Thursdays.
- Trash containers may NOT be stored in front of units.
- Snow removal services are provided for the parking lots after two inches of snow.
- Snow services will wait until snowfall has stopped before beginning for events of two to ten inches.
- Snow services will be provided multiple times for events of more than ten inches. Expect delays for unusually large accumulations.
- Ice melt will be applied as deemed necessary.
Owners are responsible for the following:
- Mowing for fenced in yards.
- All property maintenance
- All exterior changes must be approved before work is begun. This includes fences and satellite dishes.
- Parking space and sidewalk snow removal.
Association Owner Assessments:
- $55 per month.
- Payments are due on the first of each month.
- Payments must be delivered to the Association office.
- Taylor Spring Property Owners Association, 202 North Liberty Street Suite 101, Harrisonburg VA 22802
- Assessments cover the following expenses:
- All unfenced grass mowing, common area landscaping, and turf treatments.
- Streets, pergola, basketball court, signs, and mailbox maintenance.
- Community lights.
- Towing for illegally parked vehicles.
- Snow removal.
- State licensing and insurance.
MyPOA.com community management provides:
- Community information
- Community inspections.
- Rules enforcement.
- Association financial management.
- Association organization management.